I want to know the difference between a Schengen Visa for a non-EEA spouse and the EU Dependant visa for a non-EEA spouse. I know the EU Dependant visa is free and the EU spouse needs to be accompanying, but is there any difference in the visa stamp or visa type on the passport or the duration for which they are issued?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Gayot Fow, Giorgio, Ali Awan, David Richerby, Thorsten S. Sep 4 '17 at 20:19

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Where have you found this terminology? – Relaxed Sep 3 '17 at 14:03
  • Yes, please add links. – Jan Doggen Sep 3 '17 at 14:06
  • Do you want us to Google it for you? Have you looked up 'EU Family Permit'? Unclear what you're asking. – Gayot Fow Sep 3 '17 at 19:17
  • I am quite aware of what the 'EU Family Permit' is but what I want to know is it a different type of a visa and is there a difference on the visa sticker on the passport. – user1579878 Sep 4 '17 at 7:40
  • Is there a difference in the passport sticker between a Schengen Visa and a EU Family Permit and do they have different conditions of stay in the EU countries – user1579878 Sep 4 '17 at 8:17

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.