This question already has an answer here:
- How to Proceed with UK Visitor visa for my family and myself 1 answer
- Do we need to create separate accounts for our children to apply for a UK visit visa? 1 answer
- How do I complete a Standard Visitor visa application form for children under 10 years? 1 answer
- Must a husband and wife make separate online applications for a UK Standard Visitor visa, and so attend separate appointments for biometrics? 2 answers
- Allocation of shares of expenditure to dependants on Standard Visitor visa applications 1 answer
I and my family had 10 years UK multiple entry visitor visa which expired about 2 years back. I want to apply for the same again. have filled up my application online and saved it. I want to add my wife and son's application, but I am directed to visa fees payment. How do I do it? Do I pay for myself first and then ii would be given a choice of adding each family member? can I fill all 3 applications under 1 account?