- I studied MA Design Critical Practice at Goldsmiths University in
- I work as a developer at Viacom in London.
- I founded a cycling community and mountain bike guided tour company in Georgia called Georiders.
- I cycled from England to India, and across Mongolia.
- I wrote a book about my cycling journeys called 'Weave of the Ride'.
- I make stuff, write books, enjoy photography, and teach.
- My personal website is www.andrewwelch.info
- My code-related website is http://www.codebloc.co.uk/
7 If I want to make a website of a long bike tour, should I make my own website or pay some one to do it for me? jan 22 '13
6 Taking my bike on overland transport jan 25 '13
5 What kind of backpack do I need? mar 9 '14