146 reputation
bio website
location Bulgaria
visits member for 2 years, 10 months
seen Dec 3 '14 at 20:39

comment Getting work on a cruise ship in order to travel
The visa you'll need depends on the countries you are about to visit with the ship. Most of the time you will only need American C1/D visa (seamen visa) just to get to the states and join the ship and will not need any more visas. If you are going to Europe or Asia you will need more visas, but the company that hires you will advise you and most of the time help you with the documents you will need. Medical exams usually include blood and urine tests and usually cost around USD 150.00 If you are healthy there is no reason to be rejected.