|visits||member for||1 year, 11 months|
|seen||3 hours ago|
A simple guy from Saudi Arabia who loves travelling and meeting people from different places. I have travelled to 25 countries only (give or take). My plan is to travel to 50+ countries before I die (like I know when I will die!).
Some of the stuff I believe in
- That country in the middle east is called Palestine. Not the other name. Hopefully in my lifetime we will get it back.
- The gulf to the east of the Arabian peninsula is called The Arabian Gulf, not the other name.
- There is no bad country or good country, there are some bad people in every country, some good too.
Some of the questions I face when travelling
- We do not ride camels in Saudi Arabia ;)
- I have never seen crude oil in my life.
- Yes, gasoline is cheaper than water in Saudi, but who cares?
|bio||website||stackoverflow.com||visits||member for||1 year, 11 months|
|location||Arabian Gulf||seen||3 hours ago|