New answers tagged


Starting from the 15th of March 2016 you'll need an eTA to transit or stay in Canada. This is true for nationals travelling on New Zealand, as well as Taiwanese passports. Quoting from the Canadian CIC website, below is the information for New Zealand citizens: and for Taiwanese citizens: You'll therefore need to secure an eTA to be able to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included