Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


My wife is an immigration consultant with her own license in Canada. Here is what she said to me when I asked her to read your question of course he can just come in and visit temporarily. that's nothing to do with his working holiday visa. he will only get a work permit upon entry when he shows his visa approval letter to the immigration officer. Every ...


If you have your return ticket, and tell the immigration officer that you're visiting as a tourist now and come back on the visa later, there should be no problem. In fact, if the working holiday visa is on a separate piece of paper that is not attached to your passport, you can leave the visa at home (or better: take it with you, but don't put it into the ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible