Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Australia and New Zealand (which I assume you are aware, but I'm stating it just to be clear) are different countries. As a result, any visa you get in Australia is separate, distinct, and does not affect a visa you received in New Zealand. Any visa you receive from Australia does not affect visas from other countries, including your working holiday visa ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible