Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


If you plan to stay in Australia and study, you will need to apply for a student visa. You can do this by checking out the following link (and get more information) http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/student-visa-online-applications.aspx All the best! Cheers

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible