Tag Info

New answers tagged


State of Play 23 Feb 2015 The Home Office has prepared a set of substantially revised visitor rules which will be laid before Parliament this Thursday (26 Feb 2015). The new rules, along with the new guidance, will answer questions like yours with much more clarity and resolution than the current rules/guidance. The rules will be unveiled on the Hansard ...


I'm assuming the person you mention has a 6-month Family Visitor Visa. The Governmental page on the do's and dont's states that with this type of visa you can't work or carry out any business: What you can and can’t do [...] You can’t: work or carry out any business In my eyes this is left intentionally vague to allow the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included