Tag Info

New answers tagged


There are no clear restrictions but a friend of mine though of hopping over to Jordan to get another 3 months and was consequently refused re-entry into Israel. So it's wise to anticipate refusal when trying to re-enter. If you are Jewish you can expect more trouble as Israel would like you to make aliyah. When staying more than 6 months you can expect ...

Top 50 recent answers are included