Hot answers tagged


In the Canadian law your authorized period of stay in Canada begins on the date you enter the country and ends at the earlier of the date you were permitted to stay until or the date you leave Canada. A new entry into Canada requires you to be authorized for a new period of stay; there are no exceptions based on the country you travel to when you leave. Note ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible