Tag Info

New answers tagged


Japan never grants visas on arrival, only landing permissions, which are not visas. You may be referring to the landing permission provided by Article 15 of the ICRRA, especially clause (2), which states (2) An immigration inspector may, upon application by the captain of the vessel or aircraft or the carrier who operates the vessel or aircraft, grant a ...

Top 50 recent answers are included