Tag Info

New answers tagged


Unlike many other places, the US does not provide any facilities for airside transit so you need to have the right to enter the country in any case. Technically you don't necessarily need a visa for that but you do need something. As a UK citizen, you can probably apply for an electronic authorization (apply through the ESTA) and benefit from the “Visa ...

Top 50 recent answers are included