Hot answers tagged


If you ignore the semantics of "Visa" v's "pre-approved Visa-like thing", then Australia is generally no different (or frequently better) than many other major countries. For example, comparing Australia, the US, and Canada (based on their new regulations starting March 15, 2016). Citizens allowed without any form of pre-approval : Australia - 1 ...


In Australia travellers that hold E.U. passport and other Country that you can find in that link do not need a real visa but just an easy for to fill up . Most of the restriction are due to that the Autralian government try to limit as much as possible the immigration .

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible