Hot answers tagged


In this scenario it might have been best to get a D-4 visa since you are learning Korean at Seoul. I'm not too sure if it is a D-4 so you should ask your local Korean embassy for clarification. (Full link) Visa for General Training (D-4): For persons who study Korean at a university-...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible