Tag Info

New answers tagged


A basic conversion shows that one U.S. ounce converts to 1.8 cubic inches, so you can get up to three brushings from each ounce of toothpaste. For a travel size toothpaste with 3.4 ounces in the tube, that means you can expect to get 9 to 10 brushings. Depending on how many times you brush each day, it's fairly simple to determine how long it will last you ...


Yes, it's much more than a week if you used pea-sized amount of toothpaste twice a day so, I don't think so it's gonna be finished in 2 weeks. In my opinion if you buy 5g weight of toothpaste for your trip which is for a week and you brushed twice a day, it is good for you...... Otherwise, good luck for your trip


From my research, I was able to deduce that if used a pea-sized amount (0.01 ounces or 1/16 of a teaspoon) twice a day, travel-sized toothpaste would not only last me the week but it would go even further and last 28 days! Who knew a tiny little thing could last almost a month?? Let me know if any of you guys have had any personal experiences with this. I ...


They often cancel your existing US visas when you apply for a US visa, but not always. In other words, it is possible to have two valid US visas in your passport at the same time. For example, if you apply for a work visa but have plans to have a brief visit before you start work, then you can keep your visitor visa along with the work visa. Maybe your ...

Top 50 recent answers are included