Hot answers tagged


A current answer to that question is available here. If you have a green card you don't need a visa. If you drive to Canada you only need to carry your green card, but if you fly you should also take your passport and should apply for an eTA before you go. The airline will use your passport information to get clearance to let you board (should they ever ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible