Tag Info

New answers tagged


To make this a more generic answer: Transit visas at all Schengen airports are required for citizens of twelve countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Dem. Rep. of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopiam, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka). Every country may add countries to this list for their airports. The list is long and in flux. Wikipedia has a ...


Did you look at the Austrian Consulate's web site? This is from http://www.bmeia.gv.at/en/embassy/consulate-general-new-york/practical-advice/visa-and-residence-permit/entry-permit-visa.html: Passengers who are not visa-exempt under the Visa Waiver Program and travel from the US (or any other non-Schengen country) via Austria to another non-Schengen ...

Top 50 recent answers are included