New answers tagged


You can see at this question that you can take a bus from Dubai to Muscat. You can also rent a car. I made this trip three years ago, as a Dutch national, and don't remember having any issue obtaining a tourist visa at the border.


According to the UAE Embassy web-site, your visa has a validity period of 60 days, starting from the day it was issued (12 May). This means you can use the visa to fly to and enter the country any time from 12 May until 12 July. If it is a 90-day visa, and you say it is, then you can stay in the UAE for up to 90 days from the date of entry. If you enter the ...


If you want to rent a car, then the short answer is "Yes"! You'll be able to rent a car with an IDP from Pakistan. Then, if you want to drive your friends' car, you need to ensure that their car insurance contract is properly covering you as a driver which is apparently not really common there. If you have a residence permit, you'll need a UAE driving ...

Top 50 recent answers are included