Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Simply answer is yes unless you already have a schengen area visa or you are not older than 25 years old and own a green passport. Learn the requirements and documents from here than schedule an appointment from here for applying to visa.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible