Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Yes it is valid in the UK, according to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency in the UK: If you’ve got a full and valid licence you can drive any small vehicle (eg car or motorcycle) listed on your licence for 12 months from when you last entered Great Britain (GB).


When visiting the UK, use the UK Border Agency “do you need a visa?” questionnaire. Being a national of Turkey, you do need a visa almost no matter what. If you stay in the UK for one day on your way between two different places, you'll be in transit (transit can be up to 48 hours for Turkey, shorter for some other nationalities). UK transit comes in three ...


Of course, the only thing that matters in this case is nationality. US green card in this case only serves as a proof that he's residing in US legally. UK Border Agency website provides details. This page explains whether you will need to obtain a visa before you come to the UK as a general visitor. You will need a visa if you: are a ...


Formally, I don't think that having been granted a visa changes anything to your position. Depending on local law, border guards could probably still fine you for the earlier overstay. Of course you might also get lucky and nobody notices but you would be taking chances. Importantly, the 90/180 rule applies across all visas and it's a rolling period (it ...


If you are driving in a foreign country, you could try getting an International Drivers Permit, which is a translation of your licence into many languages and works in many countries. Local organisations issue them for a small fee. e.g. I have Ireland The AA issue them.


When Kosovo grants Turkish citizens visa-free entry for short stays, it is a sign that they don't plan to subject most entering Turks to greater scrutiny than what can reasonably be done on the fly at the border checkpoint. This has to mean that they don't routinely demand extensive paperwork such as letters of invitation -- if they did, there would be a ...


The visa requirement is created by a separate sub-paragraph in the relevant article of the Schengen Borders Code, which reads: For intended stays on the territory of the Member States of a duration of no more than 90 days in any 180-day period […] the entry conditions for third-country nationals shall be the following: […] (b) they are in ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible