Tag Info

New answers tagged


Presuming you are a Canadian citizen you will require an "e-visa" to enter Turkey. This can be applied for from the Turkish e-visa site, and generally only takes a few minutes to apply for and is normally issued immediately. The cost of this visa depends on the country of citizenship, but for a Canadian is US$60.


There is a page on Ministry of Foreign Affairs FAQ that answers your questions specifically: Question: I will be flying to Europe. I know that our aircraft will land in ─░stanbul. I am not planning to leave the transit lounge. Do I need to get transit visa? Answer: If you will not leave the transit lounge at the airport you are not required to have ...

Top 50 recent answers are included