Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


A transit visa is not necessary, since you are not among the unlucky few listed here, which for the record are Afghanistan Bangladesh Congo (Democratic Republic) Eritrea Ethiopia Ghana Iran Iraq Nigeria Pakistan Somalia Sri Lanka Angola Guinea Guinea Bissau Nepal Sudan Syria South Sudan Sierra Leone

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible