Tag Info

New answers tagged


What you are looking at is often referred to as a hydraulic road blocker, or an anti-ram barrier. These are somewhat like an extension of the concept one-way plates in that their purpose is similar: they both aim at blocking traffic.

Top 50 recent answers are included