Tag Info

New answers tagged


Member states of destination is plural and member state of first entry is singular for a simple reason: you can only enter Schengen from one state but you can visit more that one member state whilst in the Area. So I imagine that in your case first entry would be Spain, and member destination states would be Spain and France.

Top 50 recent answers are included