Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


According to Timatic you are eligible to 'Transit Without Visa' (TWOV) as long as you connecting flight departs within 24 hours. TWOV (Transit Without Visa): Visa required, except for Holders of onward tickets transiting Seoul Incheon (ICN), for a max. transit time of 24 hours. You will need to remain "airside" and will not be allowed pass ...


I think they have various types of map available at the airport and tourists information centers near the attraction you want to go. I guess you only want a topographic map for hiking, not for researching, so accuracy is not that important. The Korean government has this weird law where they forbid any detailed map data to be stored on servers outside Korea ...


The Airport Limousine (route #600) bus runs every 18-20 minutes between Seogwipo and the airport in Jeju City express, stopping only at a few select stops, including Jungmun Tourist Resort Complex (and International Convention Center), World Cup Stadium and terminating at the Seogwipo KAL Hotel. These are all usable stops. They're there for people at the ...


MikkaRin has it right, these drills aren't anything to be concerned about. When they do happen, traffic is meant to come to a halt (some choose to ignore) and things generally go quiet except for the sirens. Seeing fighter jets was a daily norm for me (lived in Ulsan for a year) and they are always out and about, but nothing to be concerned of.


All major Korean cell-phone network providers (SKT,KT,LG) have their booth at the airport. They rent cell phones with daily charges. If you can read Korean, look here. You can also rent data sharing devices called egg (KT) or bridge (SKT). You can use them to get wifi wherever you can get cell service.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible