Tag Info

New answers tagged


You will for sure need a visa to Morocco. Beware that the deadline for applying for a Moroccan visa in South Africa: I month, and they are very strict about it.


Apparently, its a transit & you don't need any visa at all for your return flight. Also, if your return stay is longer than 12 hours, the airline would provide you with a transit visa of 24 hours. (if you're traveling with Emirates. I'm not sure about other airlines).


This is common for many countries for visas, and the frustrating thing you realise is - there's no set amount of money. Generally, you need to show you have 'enough' for the duration of your trip. So this might include a letter stating you've got accommodation sorted (staying with friends/family), plus money to show you can cover yourself. What they're ...

Top 50 recent answers are included