Hot answers tagged


Check with the Consulate Like Relaxed said, if the consulate made a mistake in issuing the visa then they should remedy their error. In case you made a mistake, then they might be less accommodating. Nevertheless, the thing you should do before travelling is to contact the Singaporean consulate in New Delhi and ask them about your situation. Transfering ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible