Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Based on your profile, I am guessing you are a US citizen. You get a 90 day Visit Pass when you enter Singapore and you can apply to extend it for another 90 days (S$40 extension fee plus S$30 visa fee as you would exceed your 90 day visa free period - http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=180&secid=178). But as a tourist you are not covered under ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible