Tag Info

New answers tagged


First of all, arriving at 11:45am and departing at 10:45pm should be an 11-hour layover, which is quite a lot of time. Quite a few of the popular tourist attractions are reachable by BART train without having to transfer. Also Nate already posted the link to the luggage storing information: How much to store luggage at SFO for 24 hours? Popular places to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included