Tag Info

New answers tagged


Unfortunately, the F1 expires after a year for Russian nationals, so it seems that I must fly back to Russia annually to apply for a visa every year. I was wondering if I could somehow avoid the flight back to Russia. A U.S. visa is only for entering the United States. You would only need to get a new visa if you need to leave and enter the United ...

Top 50 recent answers are included