Tag Info

New answers tagged


I think you are misreading the picture. There is a grate running across the road itself that cars can cross without problems but hoofed animals (e.g. sheep) can not. Next to the road there is a gate that can be opened when driving herds. But this gate is never used to close off the road. Generally, in Iceland, a closed gate means no entry. Unless there is ...

Top 50 recent answers are included