Tag Info

New answers tagged


Water Taxis are Late There are talks about a water taxi service currently being set up. The reference I found talks about it being supposed to start in 2012, but being delayed to the end of 2014. To date, this is still a work in progress. The head of state-backed transportation firm Mowasalat has said a new QR30 million (US$8.24 million) water transit ...

Top 50 recent answers are included