Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I think you need an airport transit visa in Amsterdam. The general rules are detailed in Do I need a visa to transit in the Schengen area? but there are several details that make your situation a bit peculiar. The flight to Sint-Marteen, which is part of the kingdom of the Netherlands but not of the Schengen area, should be treated as an international ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible