Tag Info

New answers tagged


From the US embassy in London but presumably applicable to your situation: If you wish to pursue practical training through an internship with a U.S. based employer you will require either an exchange visitor (J-1) or trainee (H-3) visa. Such activities cannot be conducted on a B-2 visa or visa free under the Waiver Program, even if you will receive no ...


Doesn't sound legal under VWP. J-1 is usually used for that sort of thing.

Top 50 recent answers are included