Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Here's an adapter that does exactly what you want (it is type F, but type E will also fit AFAIK). If you can not get that adapter for any reason, you can always buy a separate grounding pin and install it (at your own risk), I would ask an electrician to do it.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible