Tag Info

New answers tagged


You do not necessarily need a gummed sticker in your passport to travel to Australia. The letter will normally be sufficient. Airlines that have authorization to land passengers in Australia are required to have a computer connection to Australia's immigration authorities. Before you board the airline, they will log in and receive a verification. If you ...

Top 50 recent answers are included