Tag Info

New answers tagged


Residence permit holders can generally travel in Schengen freely. From the Citizens Information site of Ireland: If you have a valid residence permit in one Schengen country you can travel to the others without needing a visa (in effect, a residence permit from a Schengen country is the same as a Schengen visa). However, asylum seekers generally ...


I have driven several times from Bangalore to Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Pondicherry. I never needed a permit to enter any of these states. My Uttar Pradesh license and Karnataka registration worked even when it was checked at border check posts. Having said that, I guess the rules are different if you book a self-drive rental vehicle. In which case, it ...


The Thai citizen needs to go the municipal office in Mae Sai. To the right of the main building is a small building that issues the permit. There is signage in Thai that will guide your friend to the correct window. I am not sure of the fee, but I think it is around 40 baht.

Top 50 recent answers are included