Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The limit you mentioned is only for the business visa on arrival for US citizens (and along with that many other countries). The business visa on arrival has quite a bit of regulations behind it. You may obtain a visa on arrival when traveling on business for a maximum stay of 30 days if you have a local sponsor who will obtain an approval from the ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible