Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


There isn't a passport check to get out of the country. The airline will generally check your passport to make sure you have permission to enter the destination (they have to bear the cost of returning you if you are refused entry) and the staff at security and boarding will normally check some form of Id matches your ticket - but mostly to make sure you ...


Yes you should be able to get another UK visa without any issues. Of course you must make sure that you don't violate any other visa conditions. As mentioned by @DumbCoder, UK specifically stops pregnant women, becuse they can give birth in UK and then demand UK residency because of the child

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible