Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


As I understand it you want to know how long you have to wait to make a fresh application following the refusal of a visitor visa application. You mentioned that they gave multiple reasons for the refusal, but the only apparent question is the interval ('how long...'). There is no set interval required between successive applications. You can apply again ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible