Tag Info

New answers tagged


If you are a green card holder you do not need to get a visa to visit Canada. NOTICE if you are get in to Canada and stay more than 6 months, you must apply for a visaa


There's free parking along the Niagara Parkway which can get you close to the the Falls, but it's a long street so that can vary as well but it's the closest you can get. Your other options are the areas outside the central Falls and Park that also have free parking. White Water Walk, Whirlpool Aero Car, Queenston Heights Park/Restaurant, Old Fort Erie, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included