Tag Info

New answers tagged


Have not been there for quite a while, but at 6am immigrations/customs should be relatively fast. Domodedovo is outside of Moscow, so you have to take Aeroexpress train, it will bring you to the Paveletskaya subway station (on the south segment of "ring" or "brown" line). See information and schedule here http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/main/getting/1/aero/

Top 50 recent answers are included