Tag Info

New answers tagged


It does appear to be possible. RometoRio cites the cost as being $15-17, and will take approximately 5 minutes between the towns. And Yellow Cab Taxi in Brownsville offers "Trips to Mexico" as part of their service. Service to Matamoros, Los Fresnos, Rancho Viejo


Right. I have two flatmates at present - a Mexican guy and a German girl. Both have been to these places, so I asked for their knowledge of the area. Mexican - it's totally fine. It's like tourists to Sydney being told 'watch out for sharks in the water' - yes, crime exists, but it's not likely to happen to anyone passing through. It's more likely to ...

Top 50 recent answers are included