Tag Info

New answers tagged


I can only answer about marriage in Germany. One condition is that one of the two is a resident of the area of the Standesamt (registration office) where the marriage is conducted, so you would have to get married where she lives in Germany (a man living at town A and a woman living in town B could choose to get married in A or B, but not elsewhere). The ...


I believe you should be able to form a civil partnership or marriage in the UK as foreigners, regardless of it being same-sex or not. From 29 March 2014, same sex couples can get married in England and Wales. You can only get a civil partnership as a same sex couple. There're some differences being made between marriage and civil partnership, but as ...

Top 50 recent answers are included