Tag Info

New answers tagged


Rock climbing is definitely possible, you can find a guidebook here Not sure about going deep water solo. Source: I have been to Malta and I have many Maltese friends.


Since your daughter's husband is Maltese, your best option would be to get a Residence card of a family member of an European Union citizen, which will allow you to travel to and stay in the EU as long as you like. However, while parents ("relatives in the ascending line", in the original bureaucratese) of the spouse (your daughter) can apply, they can only ...

Top 50 recent answers are included