Tag Info

New answers tagged


You'll need to have good timing for art events in Los Angeles after dark; there are few art museums open late, and mostly for special events on weekends, and mostly in the summertime. Many of the larger museums do stay open slightly later, to 7:30pm or 8pm, on certain nights of the week. But as commenters have noted, you may not savor the cross-town trek ...


Not really tourist attractions, per se, but the Marina Del Ray harbor is less than 10 minutes by taxi, and the Manhattan Beach Pier is about the same distance. Neither of those are constrained by times and a walk about admiring the 1%'s boating choices could be relaxing, I dunno. Marina del Rey at sunset | Photo courtesy of Shawn Park, Flickr Then there ...

Top 50 recent answers are included