Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


Through the link below you will find that you (and Egyptians) need to apply for a regular visa: http://cibtvisas.nl/ (which is available in English). The link below, however, states that you can apply for a transit visa: http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/Transit.html Either way, you need to apply for a visa well in advance.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible