New answers tagged


No (Unless you are a resident of Malaysia and can proof so). You should apply in Australia or your country of residence. The Malaysia site of VisaForChina has a step-by-step guide and when you complete that you will find a list of requirements: (3) Proof of legal status (applicable for those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship) ...

Top 50 recent answers are included